Thursday, October 22, 2009

Cake Pops

I've looked at these adorable and trendy Cake Pops on many different sites and have wanted to make some but haven't had time. They were actually very easy and didn't take long at all. I love Bakerella's Version, but here is mine.

~Bake your box cake as directed. I did Devil's Food.
~Let your cake cool completely, then crumble up in a bowl.

~Mix in with about 3/4 a can of prepared Cream Cheese frosting. I used Betty Crocker.
~Roll them in little balls on parchment or wax paper.
~Dip the end of your sucker stick into your melted chocolate and push halfway into the ball.
~Chill until firm.

~Melt your A'peels Chocolates and prepare decorations.
~Dip Pops into chocolate and decorate as wanted!
~Stick into Foam square to set up!

~Wrap in Sucker Baggies! So Cute!

~Give it to someone your like!

No comments: