My husband now has class on Friday night. Therefore, the evening that was previously datenight, is now 'put the kids to bed early and bake something fun night.'
Last Friday, Cheesecake Pops! (Bakerella does it best, of course.)
There are still some in the fridge, and they are calling my name. They were delicious!
These were definitely more finicky than the cake pops were. But I have a thing for cheesecake, so I was willing to put the effort in.
Your cheesecake needs to be COLD. Scoop it out with a cookie scoop.
Then use crushed graham crackers to help with the stickiness and roll them in to balls-and freeze for 30 minutes.
While they are freezing, prep your dipping chocolate and decorating accents.
Once frozen, dip in thin melted chocolate, stick with a sucker stick and sprinkle with cute decorations! I like to use a foam square to stick them in while they set up.
Or stick them in a mini cupcake wrapper or a different look!
Wrap a few up and take them to a friend, cause really, who should be eating two dozen cheesecake pops? Also, keep them refridgerated because the cheesecake is better that way. :)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
4 comments:
How cute! I too have a thing for cheesecake...its hard to resist!
BTW...I LOVE you're bowls with the polka dots!! Where did you find those?!
I got those bowls at Tai Pan trading company! They were in a pack of 4 for $3.99! I'm sucker for polka dots too!
Now these are the cutest things ever! I have to make them!! YOU are by far miss domestic! Where do you find all your amazing recipes/ideas!? Thx for sharing! :)
I have a set of cute vintage bowls with red(favorite color) polka dots...but I might have to check out Tai Pan and see what they have!
Post a Comment