Do you ever make a cake the day before an event, so it's all done? And because the cake is better the next day? But then you take it out of the pan and let it cool...
and then you realize how tired you are...and because you're half brain dead-
you decide to go BED!!
Woohoo!!
And there the cake sits...all night long.
Drying out.
And the next morning, husband says, "Did you mean to leave the cake out? It's all hard and dry."
"Why yes, of course I did. I love to ruin perfectly good things!"
Stupid me!
However, I would not let this cake die. I really didn't want to make another one and I really hate wasting the ingredients!
So, I stuck white bread all over it (cause that's what I do when the brown sugar gets hard...so I thought it might work) and wrapped it with seran wrap really well. And there it sat all day.
And guess what? It totally worked.
The cake was delicious!
Just goes to show you, you can't mess this cake up!

1 comment:
OMG! Totally going to tuck that bit of info to the back of mybrain! It happens to me alllll the time...
Post a Comment