Friday, September 9, 2011

Sherbies

How long has been since you've had a sherbie?! It had been a long time for me! I'm recalling an apartment full of single friends, and my roommates and I serving sherbies in paper cups. We apparently went all out! Ha! We rediscovered this cold, delicious treat this summer and my girls were very happy about it. My oldest stated that it was her "new favorite thing ever!" (In a long list of 4 yr old favorites, of course)
If you've never had the sherbie, here is the play by play. Think root beer float. But fruity.
Scoop sherbet ice cream into cup (or a tankard, I know, huge) We of course chose Raspberry because it's PINK!! And we love pink at our house. But my personal favorite is lime.
And pour sprite over the top until it almost over flows. 
Once it settles, pour in more sprite. It's hard right? Then, get a big spoon and eat it.  
Then when you finish, get some more!

No comments: